- Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
- Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
- Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may fade. Use lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze out excess water gently. turn clothes inside out when hanging up and do not dry them in full sunlight.
- The clothes should be at least 75% dry before ironing. Iron at a temperature range of 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
- The steam setting should be high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silk is lightly misted with water, it should be placed face down on the ironing board and be covered with a press cloth.
- To preserve your leather clothes, it is advisable to clean them by hand washing or dry cleaning.